Andrew Ostrom practices civil litigation and handles a variety of matters including contractual and shareholder disputes, construction litigation, property matters, employment claims and partnership disputes. Andrew was called to the Bar in 2014 and holds degrees from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law and York University. Prior to joining our firm, Andrew articled and practiced at a commercial litigation firm in downtown Toronto. He has litigated a diverse range of matters including trials, appeals, motions, applications, and hearings before the Court of Appeal for Ontario, Divisional Court, Superior Court, Small Claims Court, Licence Appeal Tribunal, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, Landlord and Tenant Board and the Court of Queen’s Bench in Saskatchewan.
In his free time, Andrew is a fan of motor racing and enjoys reading and spending time outdoors.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Employment Litigation
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- York University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Toronto Lawyers’ Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honourable George Adams Q.C., Research Assistant
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Research Assistant