If you’re like most Canadians, your home is your most valuable asset. This makes a successful resolution of property disputes critically important. We act for commercial and residential property owners, purchasers, vendors, landlords and tenants and can provide representation and advice concerning:
- failure to close an agreement of purchase and sale;
- obtaining specific performance to compel completion of an agreement for the sale of land;
- commercial and residential tenancy disputes and eviction procedures;
- condominium disputes;
- use of certificates of pending litigation and cautions to preserve your property rights pending a final decision from the Court;
- neighbour disputes including nuisance claims;
- negligence claims against realtors; and
- fraudulent property transfers.
Rely on our expertise to protect your most valuable asset and contact us today.